Monday, June 14, 2010

Portland, OR: Back on the Wildwood Trail

I could not resist, I had to head for Washington Park again, first, because I messed up on my original route, and second, because I loved the trails through the forest so much. Thus I found myself back on the Wildwood Trail, this time coming from Burnside St., as originally intended.

















I took a different direction, heading yet further up. I asked a woman walking her lab (people with labs are nice!) if I could return to the south end of the park following the Magnolia Trail which she confirmed.
















The tall firs were impressive and blocked out most of the light on this overcast morning.

As I returned to the hotel I took note of the chill, noticeable by the redness where my wet running shirt had stuck to my skin. I should have worn some warmer clothing ...

No comments: